Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Why Choose R Nolan Photography for your Senior Photos?



R Nolan Photography is dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible, from the minute we meet in our consultation until your prints (yes I said prints) are delivered.

I get asked this question several times, “Why Should we choose you?” 

So this is where we begin…my first thoughts are why on earth would you want your pictures looking like 400 other graduates from the area, same background, and same poses.  Not to mention the same greenscreen being used by ten other photographers.  WHY NOT BE DIFFERENT?

In my consultations, which I will get to in a bit I’ve come to find that many seniors are under the impression that the school photographer must do their senior pictures.  This is not true; you do have a choice to have your portraits done differently.

YOU CAN HAVE A SAY IN WHAT YOUR SENIOR PICTURES LOOK LIKE!


That being said what makes R Nolan Photography different?  Why are we the best choice in Steubenville, OH for senior photography?  The answer is simple.  I want you to be YOU.  I want you to be different and I want your photos to be different from the hundreds of others graduating this year.

How does it all begin?  We start our senior experience with a consultation.  This is where I find out all about you, what you like, what you don’t like and what ideas you have for your senior photos.  Then together we will come up with a concept for your shoot.  From that point I encourage you to send me ideas about clothing, hair, makeup and even locations.  We will then talk about anything you may want to incorporate into your shoot.  Then we map out your senior photo session.

The day of your shoot has arrived and since we have done all of the preliminary preparations we can run a smooth shoot.  You can show up on location or at the studio confident that this is your day (we typically do one shoot a day).  You will have the complete attention of my team and we will help you get picture perfect for your shoot.  You will have your outfits (yes I said outfits) ready to go, all paired up perfectly with the location we are shooting in.

You want your shoot to be an experience…and that all begins with trusting your photographer.


I also would like to make it very clear unlike many photographers WE DO NOT HAVE A SITTING FEE, because I am confident you will love your images! (A small deposit is required and credited towards your final package purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment